Drum Point Lighthouse Boat Basin
Renting the Drum Point Lighthouse Boat Basin
The Drum Point Lighthouse Boat Basin surrounds the historic Drum Point Lighthouse and is located on the scenic Back Creek. This outdoor location includes an expansive boardwalk with mesmerizing waterfront views. It is perfect for wedding photography, a small unique cocktail hour, or a casual corporate gathering. Enjoy the scenic setting under the Drum Point Lighthouse during your event. The space can accommodate 50 people. The Drum Point Lighthouse Boat Basin is available from 5pm to dusk.
|Drum Point Lighthouse Boat Basin (5:00 P.M. - Dusk)||
Marci Kreamer, Events and Facilities Coordinator
- The rental fee includes set-up one hour prior to the event and clean-up one hour after the event.
- Access to interior spaces of the Drum Point Lighthouse and Calvert Marine Museum are not included.
- Restroom access is available at the Corbin Nature Pavilion.
- Tables, chairs, linens, dishes, etc. are not provided by the museum.
- The boat basin is not available during the public museum hours, 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. daily.